10 Mythical Days in Mykonos Greece

10 Mythical Days in Mykonos Greece is:


This morning I woke up dreaming about her again.  It’s that recurring dream that arouses me out of bed since I left Mythical Mykonos Greece.  I am at Elia Beach. I walk to the water to cool off, feeling the hot sand burning the soles of my feet.  She is in the water refreshing my hot perspiring skin, caressing my legs.  I dive down deep into the crystal blue Aegean waters, filled with a sense of weightless ecstasy.  When I come up for air I am suddenly dancing in the club, surrounded by gorgeous clubbers…  20-40 something-year-old party-people in the middle of the dance club.  The loud pumping bass from the music vibrates my insides.  Where are my friends?  She takes my hand and pulls me towards the bar.  We drink shots of a Spanish Liquor called Licor 43, so sweet. I like the taste of the citrus vanilla on my tongue.  I want more.  We are dancing wildly together… I awaken with a grimacing smile.  She is still with me.  Her name is Danger.  She is the danger that lives and breathes, lurking in the corners of Mythical Mykonos Greece.  I long to see her again!  I will return to her, Dangerously Mythical Mykonos Greece!

10 Mythical Days in Mykonos Greece is:


  • Dangerously Fun
  • Dangerously Sexy
  • Dangerously Difficult to leave
  • Dangerous Thieves – I got robbed
  • Dangerously Lazy enjoying the beaches
  • Dangerous Crazy Nights that last until Sunset
  • Dangerous Winding Roads filled with shirtless – shoeless – helmetless kids on ATV’s
  • Dangerously Delicious Great Cuisine
  • Dangerously Hedonistic 

Day 1



Check into a private Villa and relax by the pool or go for an exploring walk through the barren rocky fields.  We rented a 3-bedroom Apartment/Villa minutes away from the remote yet elegant in Lia Beach, Mykonos Greece surrounded by barren fields with cows and goats and island flora.  Our address is the White Stucco House with Blue Shutters and a hand-built rock wall… You can’t miss it!


Day 2


 Best Chill Beach – Fall in love with Elia Beach, Mykonos Greece.  This is one of the largest sandy beaches on Mykonos Greece & has something for everyone: a family beach, a gay beach, and even a nudist beach. We went here 3 days because it was so fantastic!





Day 3



Party Hard at Super Paradise Bay, Mykonos Greece.  Arrive around 2 pm at Super Paradise Beach Club to party on the Beach.  There is music pumping and plenty of hot bodies to check out












Around 6 pm, walk over to JackieO Beach Club in Super Paradise Bay, Mykonos Greece to be enchanted by the Drag Show Divas!  Get there early so that you can claim a spot around the pool where the Drag Show begins around 7 pm.







Day 4


Spend a day at Panormos Beach, enjoy absolutely gorgeous views seen from this cove.  Panormos is more relaxed and much less developed than most Mykonos Beaches.  Be sure to fill up on exquisite Greek Cuisine Restaurant while you gaze down at the sandy beach



Day 5



Bring your Party Costume & Dance on the Bar at Kalua Paranga Beach on Mykonos Greece.Kalua Beach Club on Paranga Beach is a Full-On Party Scene with raging music, live DJ starts around 5 pm.









Day 6


Delos Island used to be the center of the Religious and Political World. Spend a day discovering the Ancient Greek Ruins.  We arrived to Delos Island on our Private Sailboat but there are also many tour companies who take groups to discover the ruins.




Day 7



Spend some days wandering through the romantic Chora, Mykonos Town.  There is plenty of great shopping, eating, and Tons of Fantastic Nightlife! Mykonos Greece reminds me of Las Vegas Nevada in the aspect that you might go out around 10 pm and then as soon as you realize it… It’s already 7 am and you are still going at full speed!











Day 8


Get a private Pilates workout at the Villa or on the Beach.  More details about






Day 9


Spend a VIP Luxury day at the Nammos Restaurant by the Sea at Psarou Beach, Mykonos Greece. Get the full story at Nammos Gluttonous Mykonos .






Day 10


Repeat whatever you liked Best! There are so many different beaches on Mykonos Greece that you can have a completely different experience every day… We certainly did!

Popular posts from this blog

Forbes:The Beaches And Beauty Of Milos Island, Greece